My Love For You






We have been together
You and I
I can see you beyond the universe
I can hear you call my name
I can hear you beyond distances
Measured by infinite seconds
Traversing the galaxy 
From yours to mine 
Together we have traveled
Floating across the Milkyway
With dreams of stars
Sprinkles of moondust
Comets lighting the way
To a world beyond the universe
Where you and I exist together as one
Your name upon my lips
Your heartbeat, in mine
My love reaching out to you
Born together
Again and again
Every second we discover
Our love for each other
Growing strong
My love for you
Sealed forever
In your kiss
To last for eternity

Image Source-pixabay


Comments

  1. Gosh! this is such a gorgeous poem, the deepest love expressed and reunited eternally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment